The people’s decision of buying the product, whether they go into the E-Commerce or Physical store rather than use the modern method of doing online business. Starting an E commerce Business is a combination of both. However, t is the most important decision you will have to make. Each type of business has physical store vs online shop pros and cons.
Whatever type of the business, you are doing, you should give priority.
- The personal business should be given personal satisfaction and generates profit in both cases
- The business should not be imprisoned and put your life at risk.
The people, who make the wrong decision, typically do not do well in the business. If you are satisfying the three criteria, you don’t sincerely love what you are doing. It will be giving the results
Some business doesn’t work online:
Every business category is different. All businesses should advertise online all kinds of business requiring physical presence, in a particular geographic location on a regular basis. It is suitable to operate a purely online business. The advantage of being online, that you can extend your market and target the global audience of billions.
Some business work well as an online business
Some businesses sell big tickets just like aeroplanes, boats and industrial machinery. The company can generate more sales online. If you simply relied on people walking through the door in your office. You can advertise your products online. The people can easily contact you and deal with work more easily and effectively.
The offline business operates in fixed hours:
The physical customers want to work hard to get access to the customers. Potential customers, who want to buy anything from the outside, the people will have to wait for your business to open. They will have to make a choice to make shopping online instead.
People can easily access online business:
Once you run an online business, everything is available 24 hours per day and 366 days per year. So, you have a lot of opportunities to make sales. The sales staff is always available to help you. If you do not have time, you can hire some staff to handle all the stuff.
Trust is a major factor in online business:
There are thousands of scam sites there, the people get cheated by the online merchants. Some online businessmen need to develop trust among the customers.
- The people must inspect the physical merchandise before buying.
- users are not sure that online business really exists.
- in certain transactions online business vs physical business must proceed accurately.
- The online shopping that company does not offer the money back guarantee.
- The people are not sure that products have good quality and suit their needs.
These are the points that people are really worried about the products when they online
- Show the company registration information
- Provide the full contact details, It may include the actual street address
- Show any endorsement, the company must be approved by the government and industrial authorities.
- Display the pictures of the business owner and key personnel
- Must operate the open forum or at least a Facebook page, where the customers can easily interact with you.
- Try to use the opportunity to use third party payment processing such as PayPal, Neteller, and skrill.
Offline business needs substantial initial investment:
The offline business must pay the high cost of the premises, utilities and even parking. The offline business will have to maintain the inventory and keep it in stock. For operating the offline business, you will have to operate from the physical locations.
Online business is less expensive to establish and operate:
The online business does not require location, no expense for premises, utilities or parking. They don’t need to maintain physical inventory. An online business has a lot of less expensive in the term of the input costs