We value your privacy immensely, under any circumstances, it is our duty to secure the information you give us. This privacy statement explains how epicarticle gathers, uses and discloses the personal data you voluntarily submit when using the epicarticle website. You may read our detailed privacy statement below to better understand the information we gather and how we use it.
Collecting and Usage
- When you attach an author accounts with epicarticle, personal data like your name, email address, etc. is collected.
- We may use the personal data you submitted to provide the services you requested as well as for our own research and analysis so that we can enhance the products and services we currently offer and create new ones.
- We may provide this information to our approved business partners and/or other parties that perform services for or on our behalf, but we do not otherwise disclose or sell any of the information we collect through this Site to outside companies.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- Your contact information is never given or sold to a third party, business partner, or outside the organization. However,epicarticle reserves the right to email members of epicarticle if it deems it necessary.
- Reasonable security precautions are in place on the epicarticle website to protect
Reasonable security measures are in place on the epicarticle website to prevent the loss, misuse, and alterations of the data that we have in our control.
If you choose not to supply personal information for any of our services,epicarticle might be unable to assist you.
This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties, and our privacy statement does not apply to such websites.
We make no guarantees regarding our accountability, liability, or control over links to other websites.
We advise you to read the privacy statement, if one is offered, on the website you have just visited before leaving the epicarticleSite via one of the links.
Despite our best efforts to protect your privacy, there may be instances where we must divulge personal information to comply with the law, exercise our legal rights, or defend against legal claims. These situations generally arise when we are under a duty to adhere to the law.
Using of Cookies
For the purpose of maintaining the session,epicarticle stores logged-in user information in cookies.
Revised Privacy Policies
Periodically,epicarticle may update its privacy statement. Readers are urged to review the policy sometimes, but if there are material changes to how your personal information is used, we will prominently post a notice on our website informing you of the change.