Dying your hair is quite quick and easy way to change your appearance. The people are too much worry about the abundance of the chemicals in the salon. If you want to dye your hair with the natural products. There are number of ways, you can do, how to make hair dye at home. You can lighten your hair by using the natural products like lemon, honey, coffee, and using the different herbs. You can also enhance your existing hair color with the verity of teas herbs and powders.
Color your hair Naturally:
Our natural beauty deserves the natural products, you can use the natural products for hair care. It is also available in your kitchen to create a new hair color. It depends on you, which color you want to choose for your hair. The color is slightly different you have imagined, might usually happen in saloon by using different tools and chemical colour.
It may take some time and experiment to get the desired color.
How to get brown hair Naturally at home
- Sage (dried) – 4-6 tbsp
- Rosemary – 1-2 tbsp
- The quantity depends on hair length and desired effect.
- All the ingredients add into the boiling water and keep boiling in a low heat for four minute. Rinse the clean repeatedly with the mixture.
- You can also use this remedy on dry hair by using the spray gun. Keep repeating the procedure to get the desired result.
You can dye your hair in a variety of ways. You can also make a temporary color spray, traditional hair dye. The salon based dye consist harmful chemicals ammonia or parabens. One way to avoid these chemical go through natural hair dyes.
1. Carrot juice
Try carrot juice and give your hair a reddish orange tint. It depends on the colour of your hair, and tint will last for a few weeks.
- Dye your hair with carrot juice
- Mix the carrot juice with olive oil and coconut.
- Apply the mixture of your hair.
- Wrap your hair with plastic and let the mixture set for an hour.
- Rinse with apple cider vinegar and repeat the procedure from the next day.
2. Beet juice
Beetroot juice gives you red undertones colour. The beet juice is natural hair dye, it is similar to carrot juice.
- Simply mix the juice with regular oil, apply the mixture on hair and wrap your hair
- Let the mixture set at least for an hour before washing.
Henna is natural hair dye, it makes your hair. Henna comes in a powder form and provides long lasting moisturizer and more vibrant hair dye. The color lasts up to four to six weeks.
To use henna to dye your hair:
- Mix henna with water, stir the mixture, until it is completely combined and consistency becomes mashed potatoes, you can add more water if necessary.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap, and let it sit for about 12 hours. (You may need to add more water after the 12 hours so that it can be applied to your hair.)
- Wash your hair without conditioning it.
- Wear a headband and apply an oil like coconut oil along your hairline. This is so the henna won’t stain your skin.
- Apply the paste mixture to small sections of your combed, damp hair until all of your hair is covered.
- Wrap your hair in plastic and let the color develop at least two hours (and up to six) before washing it out.
The lemon juice helps to strip the pigment of your hair and make it lighter over time. It is used best in the sun Kissed highlights naturally. Naturally dye your hair with lemon can achieve temporary color changes. The pigment on the portion of the hair
- Use the Lemon juice to colour your hair:
- Squeeze the lemon juice and put it into a spray bottle.
- Spray the lemon juice onto your hair.
- You can use the comb to spread the juice equally into hair evenly.
- Sit in sunshine to get optimal results.
- Leave the lemon juice half an hour, and then wash it out.
- You can do it several times to get amazing results. You can get desired results after repeating a session.
Coffee also helps to dye your hair two shades darker and cover up the grey hair.
To dye your Hair with Coffee:
- Take a cup of dark roasted coffee and one cup of hair conditioner.
- Apply the mixture on clean and damp hair.
- Brew a strong cup of dark-roast coffee.
- Let the mixture set for at least an hour, and wash it out when you’re done.
Note: Coffee would not last longer, if you want to give a quick boost, it is a good option you can try.
- If you have dark brown and dark black hair. Sage is a good option. It gives the deep shades of brunette hair. It also covers grey hair.
- To use Sage to dye your hair:
- Take one cup of the dried sage in a quarter of boiling water for at least 30 minutes. The more time you steep, the darker tint could be
- Let the water cool and take out the sage
- After the wash towel dry your hair, and put the water as long as possible. Let the tint developer for 15 minutes before washing it out.
7. Chamomile Tea
If you want to lighten up your hair, Chamomile tea can help you to do that, it is especially effective for those who have blonde hair.
- use chamomile tea to lighten your hair:
- Steep 1/2 cup of chamomile flowers in boiling water.
- Let the mixture sit for half an hour to steep and cool, and then strain the flowers out.
- After you wash your hair, pour the brewed tea through your damp hair at least 10 times.
- Wait for 16 minutes before washing it out.
It is the most effective method, if you use it at least once a week. It maintain beautiful bright color
How to make Natural hair dye last longer
Once you dye your hair, it gives a perfect look, it lasts long. You don’t need to worry about the colour fading. There are few ways to extend the life of the natural hair dye.
Once you’ve dyed your hair and it looks perfect, the last thing you want to worry about is the color fading. There are a few ways to extend the life of your naturally dyed hair:
- Limit your use of hot tools like hairdryers, straightening irons, and curling irons.
- When you do use hot styling tools, apply a thermal protectant to your hair.
- Avoid taking hot showers, and skip washing your hair when possible.
- Use a water filter in your shower, which can help filter out color-draining chemicals like chlorine and heavy metals