Coronavirus is the larger family of viruses, which are most common in the different species of animals, including cats, bats, cattle, animals coronaviruses can infect the people and spread between the people the MERS and SARS.
Coronavirus contagious spreads from person to person, occurred with MERs and SERS. It has mainly happened between the respiratory droplets produced. Coronavirus respiratory infected person coughs and sneezes. It is similar to how influenza and respiratory pathogens spreads. It spread of SARS and mers corona virus between the people, it has mostly occurred between the close friends.
coronavirus infection transfers from one person to other. Some viruses are highly contagious like measles and some viruses are less infectious. It is also important to know understand the risk associated with the virus. It is very serious public health threat. The severity, transmission and others features are associated with it.
Coronavirus signs and symptoms:
Coronavirus treatment Doctor’s advice about corona virus:
1. It is pretty large in size (the cell is about 400-500nm diameter), so any normal mask (not just the N95 feature) should be able to filter it out. However, when the person is infected sneezes in front of you, it will take a great 3 meters (about 10 feet) before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
2. When the virus drops on metal surface, it will live for at least 12 hours. So remember if you come in contact with any metal surface, wash your hands with soap thoroughly.
3. The corona virus infection can remain active on fabric for 6-12 hours. Normal laundry detergent should kill the virus. For winter clothing that does not require daily washing, you can put it out under the sun to kill the virus.
symptoms of the pneumonia caused by Coronavirus:
1. It will first infect the throat, so the throat will have the dry sore throat feeling which will last for 3 to 4 days
2. Then the virus will blend into the nasal fluid and drips into the trachea and enter the lungs, causing pneumonia. This process will take 5 to 6 days.
3. With pneumonia, comes high fever and difficulty in breathing. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You will feel like you are drowning in water. It’s important to go seek immediate medical attention if you feel like this.
1. The most common way of getting infected is by touching things in public, so you must wash your hands frequently. The virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 mins, but a lot can happen in those 5-10 mins (you can rub your eyes or pick your nose unwittingly).
2. Aside from washing your hands frequently, you can gargle with strong mouthwash to eliminate or minimize the germs while they are still in your throat (before dripping down to your lungs).
3.Folks, take extra care and drink plenty of water.