Grey hair is also the sign of maturity and wisdom. They look older, when the hair starts growing grey, and go away from the youthful appearance.
Can grey hair be turned black naturally?
Grey hair is the normal part of the ageing. The grey hair shaft no longer produces melanin. The pigments give hair its colour. That’s why, it increases the risk of greying hair from 10 to 20 per cent. The pigment gives colour to your hair, skin and hair. The pigment-producing cells in the hair are going to die.
If you have spotted few grey hair in the early age, How to stop grey hair at an early age, you can also make changes in the life style, it will help you to keep the original hair colour
Home remedies for grey hair prove to be very beneficial in every era. The natural remedies are free of harsh chemicals and no side- effect.
How to Reverse Grey Hair Naturally
- Lifestyle-changing is the major solution to reverse grey hair naturally.
- use of vitamins, keep your hair healthy, try to get enough minerals. vitamins, especially B-12 and biotin, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin A
- use Minerals (zinc, iron, magnesium, copper, selenium
- stop smoking
- protect your hair from sun,
- stop damaging your hair by bleaching, ironing, hairdryer, harsh soaps.
Gooseberry and Grey Hair
The use of Gooseberry helps to grey hair turned black naturally. It is also called “alma”. It comes with the nourishing properties and uses for the treatment for grey hair. That’s why we use amlas into the hair care regime.
- Heat the extra virgin coconut oil and add some gooseberries into the oil. You can also stir in Amla powder.
- Cool down the oil and bring it to the room temperature, apply to your scalp, it prevents your turn grey hair into black permanently naturally
Curry leaves for Grey Hair
- fresh curry leave to boil in water
- keep it aside and let it cool, even come down to room temperature
- grained the strained curry leaves and make a fine paste
- Add a teaspoon of fenugreek powder and apply to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it about half an hour and wash it with Luke water, and use a regular shampoo.
Essential oils for Grey Hair:
Essentials oils such as rosemary, lemon oil, and sage will turn your grey hair into black. You can mix the coconut, almond, sesame oil and massage on your hair. You can rub it on the length and tip of the hair. Leave it for one hour and rinse it off with the mild shampoo.
Onion juice for Grey Hair
Peel the onion, chop into pieces and grind until it becomes a fine paste. You can add little water or use a strainer to filter out a paste and extract the juice. You can stir one tablespoon of coconut oil and almond oil. Leave it for 45 minutes.
Onion juice for grey hair works wonders reverse grey hair permanently stimulates the hair growth and retains the pigmentation of the hair intact. It makes your hair long and dandruff free.
Sesame oil works wonders on the premature grey hair. You can use this oil for the message on your scalp and leave it for an hour. You can use this oil overnight. Leaving for an hour is the most preferred awaiting period. You can follow this routine and use a normal mild shampoo. Follow this routine for almost one week and you will start getting grey hair again.
Before going to bed,Every other day, massage coconut oil onto your hair and scalp, the Next morning, wash your hair with mild shampoo.
Every day, you must use the grated ginger with one tablespoon of honey.
You must eat foods that are rich in enzymes such as Garlic , cabbage, sweet potato, Kale Broccoli, almonds.
You can fill the jar with dried Rosemary and add extra virgin olive oil, leave the jar in a sunny place for six weeks. You can use it as a hair oil.